Fundamentally, the system of Zara relates to the offering of the latest mold patterns at moderate costs by staying in contact with new styles that are pervasive. The creators at Zara went in terms of professional career fairs and prepared to wear mold appears at various areas including yet not constrained to New York, Paris, Milan, and London. Furthermore, they additionally experience the inventories of significant extravagance mark accumulations while working with store administrators to think of the underlying representations for the forthcoming gathering with very nearly 9 months ahead of time. Taking after this, they search for textures and consequent compliments while all the while the value relating to the item is additionally being resolved.
1. What is the value proposition that Zara offers to its customers? How does its value proposition differ from that its competitors?
2. How specifically do the distinctive features of Zara’s supply chain enable it achieve that value proposition?
3. How does Zara’s customer’s willingness to pay compare to that of its main competitors? What about its costs? Does Zara have a competitive advantage?
4. If so, how sustainable is Zara’s competitive advantage relative to the kinds of advantages pursued by other clothing retailers?
5. What implications does Zara’s value proposition and business model have on its future growth prospects?
6. Five Forces Framework?