The case study is pivoted on a worldwide titan, Four Seasons. It is one of the main inn network, working in 24 nations. Aggregate number of lodging branches that the organization claims is 54, and it utilizes one and only reasoning to work the entire framework. The hidden purpose behind organization's prosperity is it flexibility to national society of the zone, in which it works. The second reason is its HR it contributes vigorously on it workers. The organization has made an interpretation of the brilliant standard into its human asset administration arrangements and its client relationship administration strategies. The organization has set seven administration society guidelines, which rotate around the brilliant tenet.
1. What it is like to stay at a Four Seasons?
2. What has made Four Seasons successful over the last 30 years?
3. Does corporate culture play a role in Four Seasons’ success? If so, how and why?
4. Do human resource strategies play a role in Four Seasons’ success? If so, how and why?
5. How do you feel about the way Four Seasons entered the Paris/French market? What wasgood and/pr bad about the entry strategy? Why?
6. Do the lessons from this case study apply to firms entering markets other than France? Ifnow, why? If so, how, and to what types of markets?