The contextual analysis spins around the underlying period of Euro Disney. The organization confronted various issues in its underlying stage, which should have been tended to on a quick premise. The report investigates the choice of opening an amusement stop in the European area, and it was found that the choice was an insightful one. Besides, Euro Disney target market is examined quickly; their socioeconomics are likewise broke down in a hierarchical setting. The organization focuses on a one of a kind blend of clients which includes American nationals, French nationals, European nationals, and vacationers going to France.
1. Assess Disney’s decision to build a theme park in Europe. How can such a decision be evaluated and was it a wise one?
2. What is Euro Disney’s target market, and what are the implications for the development and organization of the park?
3. What aspects of the traditional Disney theme park formula, in terms of park design and service design, might prove to be transferrable to Euro Disney, and which might prove to be specific to the US and/or Japan? In general, what issues should a company think through before extending a successful service concept across cultural boundaries?
4. Assess the implementation of Euro Disney’s service delivery system. What could the company have done differently?
5. Should Euro Disney proceed with the next step of development?