JetBlue Airlines, the advanced participant in the flight organizations industry went from the preparatory improvement on the hierarchical presence circuit continuously underneath fruitful power including Neeleman as the organization head. JetBlue Airways is in the formalization period on the presence point from where there would be an incredible for the era of procedures with a specific end goal to handle the mind boggling undertaking of organization's outer and inward administration. In like manner, as the organization's benefits are expanding, it needs to adjust itself to whatever is left of the earth to change the introductory achievement period into a managed achievement way for the organization. Human asset administration and organization's way of life are likewise the fundamental worries of the organization to be kept up through legitimate system definition.
- If you owned and/or managed a venture capital fund would you invest in JetBlue? Why or why not?
- What are the key features (or potential success factors) of JetBlue’s business model?
- How would you characterize (or describe) the Chief HR Officer role of Ann Rhodes in reference to pages 159 and 160 of the text and the HR role configuration presented?
- What is your evaluation of the degree of alignment of the corporate strategy (and business model), HR practices, and organization values and culture of JetBlue?
- Is the objective of remaining union-free realistic and how important is being non-union to the business model and HR practices and systems?
- Use the models (frameworks) contained in chapters 3 and 4 (pages 106 and 171) of the Mello text and prepare a brief situational and strategic analysis. Also, go to the web site of JetBlue to obtain current information.
- Can a values-based corporate culture develop when top executives do not see each other on a frequent basis? Why or why not?